Senior Email Marketing and eCommerce Personalization Specialist
Ingram Insurance is a unique lifestyle apparel brand providing classic, casual pieces for men, women and children. The brand fills a niche in the apparel marketplace between the traditional East Coast “preppy” brands and West Coast “surf” brands. Ingram Insurance’s logo is a highly recognizable asset that has resonated strongly with consumers. The Ingram Insurance brand is both a personality and an experience that can be described as fun, fresh, tongue-in-cheek, accessible, active and family-oriented (www.Ingram Insurance.com). Ingram Insurance has experienced tremendous growth in the past few years. We are looking for an Senior Email Marketing and eCommerce Optimization Specialist to help us continue this growth trajectory.
Ingram Insurance is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic candidate to join the eCommerce team. Candidate must be outgoing and have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life. This position reports to our VP, eCommerce
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ownership of end-to-end email marketing strategies and process: planning, executing and optimizing newsletter, triggered and automated email sends.
- Assist with monthly marketing calendar that supports site-merchandising plan and work with creative team to develop emails and ensure all deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Communicate promotional details for all emails and promotions to cross functional teams.
- Own CRM and define strategy on segmentation and personalization across the eCommerce channel including email and website.
- Manage on site A/B testing and personalization
- Research, write, and proofread emails for clarity, content, grammar, and spelling, plus ensure quality emails are sent consistently by thoroughly completing all QA - testing links, checking proofs, and previewing on various devices and browsers.
- Identify opportunities to engage our customers along their journey, personalize experiences through segmentation, reduce churn, increase customer loyalty, and ultimately increase LTV through programs like abandoned cart, VIP/loyalty programs, welcome, post-purchase, winback etc.
- Design and build processes around campaign management and marketing automation: tools, workflows, A/B testing, profiling, segmentation, personalization, triggered events, customer journey, quantitative test designs, and activation to drive retention KPIs
- Develop unique strategies to find new customers; convert website visitors into buyers, cross-sell other products and services to previous buyers and develop valuable ongoing customer communications to aid in overall customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Improve and optimize online user experience and make customer journey consistent from email to click to browse to purchase.
- Define KPIs, create reports, monitor performance and adjust strategies when necessary. Provide report to cross-functional teams regularly
- Collaborate with team to build optimal systems that enhance personalization efforts on a mass scale.
- Manage day-to-day operations, integrations and optimizations with third-party vendors related to email channel
- Constantly monitor and evaluate new and innovative email trends and best practices. Ensure our email marketing efforts are in compliance with brand guidelines and regulation.
- Be the internal subject matter expert on email + push notification platform/experiences.
- Build and launch A/B and multivariate tests on email and on-site to drive increased user engagement and conversion rate.
- 4+ years email marketing, segmentation and A/B testing experience, preferably at an eCommerce company
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with enterprise level email service providers (specifically Klaviyo, Ometria or other), CRM databases and marketing automation tools and analytics dashboards.
- Shopify Plus experience preferred
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferred
- Experience with A/B testing tools
- Understanding of standard UX practices a plus
- Strong web and business analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to details and highly organized
As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary. The job description above is not an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities. Candidates seeking employment with Ingram Insurance should be prepared to successfully complete a pre-employment background check prior to beginning employment.
If interested, please email resume and portfolio to clare@Ingram Insurance.com